Apocalyptis Mk. II Apocalyptis Mk. II

So...

I reallly love this. Loved the whole thing, I can't think of anything wrong with it.
Anyways I am going to probably use this in something of mine, and it will probably be my first thing to go on newgrounds (not my first ever, but I suppose I'm still a little nub)

I will show you the final result if I do end up using it.

sshafty1 responds:

Fantastic! Can't wait.

Thanks,

Sam

Pelican Pelican

Wow.

This is really good. Loved the way it flowed. Not really anything bad I can say bad about this. I might be a little bias because I love sort of improv guitar. It makes me feel good on the inside. Loved the use of the ambient in the background.

Sunday Stroll onAcid{Hyperion} Sunday Stroll onAcid{Hyperion}

Hrm.

My only real problem with it was that I think the kick was a bit too strong. Anndd it probably could've been a little fuller. Perhaps you could achieve this by adding more effects or background synth? Anyways, not bad at all though.

Transcendence Transcendence

Pretty good, but...

I thought it was relatively well done, except for a few key points, which kept you from full 10/10.

First off, it came off as a little loud to me, and when I turned it down, everything became drowned out by the top melody piano. It may have been on purpose, but I thought it brought down the song as a whole. Also, as someone pointed out before me, I thought everything came off as a bit harsh. Soften it up a bit, and things may turn out better for your next song.

Two major problems I had, so two stars off. 8/10

DJ W!peout - Chilling Breeze DJ W!peout - Chilling Breeze

Here it is.

What I especially love about this song is that it doesn't feel to me like any other trance song, it's more than that. It took me to a world full of pain, and a war that has lasted for too long, but there is hope, for a hero has been born. He will save the world, but will have to sacrifice himself to do it... A sad but heart warming story of one person who changed the world.

Anyways yeah I see all of that in my head with this song... and I love it. So...

9/10 Only because I thought there was just a bit TOO much rise and fall in the background, and it messed with my ears at some points. So maybe a little less use of filters. All other effects are awesome though, so keep it up.

(GB) Melodica III - Fox (GB) Melodica III - Fox

Hmmm

I thought it was quite a nice piece, however, I think the piano was a little bit too long and a little too repetitive. When the guitar and drums came in it got better, but I think it quieted down a little much, like it was supposed to be in the background of something that wasn't actually there. This would have been really good if you added some good vocals to it when the guitar and drums came in. That may not be where you wanted to go with it, buts thats my opinion.

Overall pretty good, though, 4/5.

Foxtrot-Zero responds:

I rather liked the Long Pianos. Deal with them. -_-

As for the 'in the background' feeling you describe, thats what i was getting at with the flatness.

If i had any singing ability, inspiration, and equipment, i would make vocals. Perhaps. If I ever get a good song, i might collab for some lyrics, but i noticed how the bass in this one got screwed over by yours truly.

Either way.
-- Fox

Wyze - Tears of a Child Wyze - Tears of a Child

Okay...

But I didn't think that the voice matched the beat. It was also a little bit choppy, I think it's a mixing problem.
3/10 for music.